Monday, September 7, 2009

I've been in the studio, but haven't been taking pictures and haven't been posting here. Got a couple of things in the works but they're just not at a place to photograph yet. Besides, I'm sure it gets tedious seeing images of every single incarnation of my many creative whims. But to make up for the lack of postings and images, I took a walk around the studio today and have a few pictures of the place. Behind my building is a small grassy area and a pathway along the waterfront. Here's a peek at the boats of Sail Sand Point, whose offices are right below my studio --


And here's that very pathway and grassy knoll, with a view toward my building ("Building 11", officially.. typical no-nonsense name, thanks to the Naval presence that originally built this place) --


Me and my botanical background. Can't resist a few flower pictures! This one of some really plump rose hips --


And here's my favorite Northwest berry -- the snowberry. Usually you see these bushes alongside the freeway, all scraggly and barely surviving. But behind the studio they're growing big and abundantly! Never seen such happy snowberries :)